https://www.kudadoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Palms.jpg 900 1600 Lisa https://www.kudadoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/kudadoo-maldives-private-island-logo-horizontal-1.png Lisa2022-05-13 23:41:542022-06-07 20:37:18Kudadoo Maldives - an Award Winning Private Island
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi is the eptiome of luxury, a destination where everything is possible and where the environment is respected. Those of you who have experienced Kudadoo’s dedicated team and ‘luxury treading lightly’ ethos, will know what a truly magnificent place the resort is and the growing collection of prestigious accolades bestowed upon us is testament to it.
- Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award 2022 Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi has been recognised by Tripadvisor as a 2022 Travelers’ Choice award winner, part of an exclusive group, ranking among the top 10% of listings on Tripadvisor. The award celebrates businesses that consistently deliver great service and have received great traveler reviews from around the globe on Tripadvisor over the last 12 months.
- Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award Forbes Travel Guide is the world-renowned authority in genuine Five-Star service, and we are very proud to be named as the latest addition to its illustrious annual Star Rating list.
- Hotel Travel Awards 2021 – Finest Luxury Private Island Worldwide The Hotel Travel Awards recognises and rewards hotels worldwide based on the exceptional service and facilities they provide to their guests. Their world-class inspectors were thrilled with the exceptional facilities and outstanding service they experienced while inspecting our resort and we couldn’t be more proud.
- Hotel Travel Awards 2021 – Finest Luxury Inclusive Resort Worldwide Your butler will arrange ‘Anything, Anytime, Anywhere’ to ensure that your time on our private island is full of memorable experiences and connections.
- Haute Grandeur Global Excellence Awards – Best New Hotel (less than three years) in the Indian Ocean 2021 The Haute Grandeur Global Excellence Awards recognise remarkable achievements in delivering consistent, exceptional experiences in the global luxury hospitality industry.
- Robb Report’s Best of the Best Island Resort in the World 2019 – experts in luxury lifestyle, Robb Report rates the world’s very best products and experiences and we are thrilled to have been recognised.
- Hospitality Design Award 2019 – winner in the ‘Sustainable Resort’ category – ‘Luxury Treading Lightly’ is the ethos we live by here on the island and as the Maldives’ only fully solar powered resort, we are especially proud of this award.
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 5.8 Undersea Restaurant 2019 – The world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant at Hurawalhi is not only renowned for its spectacular setting 5.8 metres below the ocean but also for its gourmet journeys paired to perfection with fabulous wines. According to Wine Spectator, the wine list features ‘a well-chosen assortment of quality producers, along with a thematic match to the menu in both price and style. Whether compact or extensive, focused or diverse, these lists deliver sufficient choice to satisfy discerning wine lovers.’ As a resident at Kudadoo you are welcome to dine at the spectacular 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, charges apply.
- Best Luxury Wellness Spa in the Maldives 2019 by World Luxury Spa Awards – Kudadoo’s Sulha Spa is a sanctuary of calm and wellbeing, suspended above the ocean; a place where you can indulge in holistic journeys as often as you wish. Sulha Spa boasts the Maldives’ first Himalayan salt chamber, Lonu Cave, where you can relax and surrender to its healing qualities.
- World’s Best New Luxury Hotel for 2018 by Luxury Travel Intelligence (LTI) – it didn’t take very long for Kudadoo to start making an impression on the travel industry – this was awarded just three weeks after opening!