Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi is the eptiome of luxury, a destination where everything is possible and where the environment is respected. Those of you who have experienced Kudadoo’s dedicated team and ‘luxury treading lightly’ ethos, will know what a truly magnificent place the resort is and the growing collection of prestigious accolades bestowed upon us is testament to it.
- Robb Report’s Best of the Best Island Resort in the World 2019 – experts in luxury lifestyle, Robb Report rates the world’s very best products and experiences and we are thrilled to have been recognised.
- Hospitality Design Award 2019 – winner in the ‘Sustainable Resort’ category – ‘Luxury Treading Lightly’ is the ethos we live by here on the island and as the Maldives’ only fully solar powered resort, we are especially proud of this award.
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 5.8 Undersea Restaurant 2019 – The world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant at Hurawalhi is not only renowned for its spectacular setting 5.8 metres below the ocean but also for its gourmet journeys paired to perfection with fabulous wines. According to Wine Spectator, the wine list features ‘a well-chosen assortment of quality producers, along with a thematic match to the menu in both price and style. Whether compact or extensive, focused or diverse, these lists deliver sufficient choice to satisfy discerning wine lovers.’ As a resident at Kudadoo you are welcome to dine at the spectacular 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, charges apply.
- Best Luxury Wellness Spa in the Maldives 2019 by World Luxury Spa Awards – Kudadoo’s Sulha Spa is a sanctuary of calm and wellbeing, suspended above the ocean; a place where you can indulge in holistic journeys as often as you wish. Sulha Spa boasts the Maldives’ first Himalayan salt chamber, Lonu Cave, where you can relax and surrender to its healing qualities.
- World’s Best New Luxury Hotel for 2018 by Luxury Travel Intelligence (LTI) – it didn’t take very long for Kudadoo to start making an impression on the travel industry – this was awarded just three weeks after opening!